Rubies are to be worn on the left side of the body as rings, a bracelets, or brooches; and have the ability to dispel evil thoughts, control amorous desires, dissipate pestilential vapours and reconcile disputes.
When should Ruby be worn?
The Ruby should be worn when your horoscope displays the planet Sun as your weakest planet. You can also wear it if you encounter one or more of the following problems, both related to your personal life and body
Effects of the weak Sun on your personal life
- Constant disagreements and differences of opinion with your father will give rise to early separation from him. You will only have fewer-number of happier moments with your father. Fear of tax, fine and imprisonment will haunt you.
- There will be a lack of self-confidence, self-esteem, self-respect and optimism.
- You will feel weak, discouraged and dejected.
- You may lack the drive, motivation and may be dependent upon others emotionally and materially. Identity crisis will disturb you, and you will never get into doing things alone. You would always need a friend physically beside you for comfort and security.
- You will be proved unlucky at every walk of your life.
- You may be sluggish, slow, dull and lethargic
Effects of the weak Sun on your body
- You may suffer from frequent health problems that will ultimately land you in a hospital.
- You may suffer from anemia, cold extremities, weak digestion, poor appetite, weak or slow pulse, weak heart and poor circulation.
- There may be accumulation of water and phlegm, and general hypo-function of the organs and nervous system.
- Your eyesight may be poor, often metamorphosing into using a spectacle.
- Lack of calcium will lead to weaker bones and arthritis